Integrating Innovations of Rock Mechanics: Proceedings of the 8th South American Congress on Rock Mechanics, 15-18 November 2015, Buenos Aires, Argentina

0000000000000_p0_v0_s192x300.jpg
By R.J. Rocca

Overview

In November 2015, Buenos Aires, Argentina became the location of several important events for geo-professionals, with the simultaneous holding of the 8th South American Congress on Rock Mechanics (SCRM), the 15th Pan-American Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (XV PCSMGE), and the 6th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials, as well as the 22nd Argentinean Congress of Geotechnical Engineering (CAMSIGXXII). This synergy brought together international experts, researchers, academics, professionals and geo-engineering companies in a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and discuss current and future practices in the areas of soil mechanics and rock mechanics, and their applications in civil, energy, environmental, and mining engineering.This book presents the proceedings of the 8th South American Congress on Rock Mechanics (SCRM). Topics covered include rock mechanics, rock engineering, natural resources, mining, mechanics, geology and engineering.Approximately 60% of the contributions are in English, and the remaining 40% of the contributions are in either Spanish or Portuguese.

Product Details

ISBN-13:
9781614996040
Publisher:
I O S Press, Incorporated
Publication date:
11/15/2015
Pages:
440

Download

This content is for gold members only. Log In or Register to see
Tags: ,

Comments are closed.

Friend: loi bai hat,solar movie,games for girls,,